Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use support with what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit more from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like you…
- I keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- I don’t know who I could ever trust with knowing about my secret struggle
- I wish there was somebody who could tell me why I feel this way
- I’m interested in therapy, but I don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of my life are being negatively impacted by my struggle
- I need somebody to listen to me and my feelings for once
- I’m interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into my life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out to one of our therapists if you would like to inquire about services.